Global pricing for 2019:
£299 per year
To join our subscription list to receive the next monthly issue, simply click on the ‘buy now’ button above to pay by card, or complete the standing order coupon (see FAQ) and return it to us.
Alternatively, you can send us a cheque or telephone us on 0117 407 0225 with your credit card details - we accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards.
Five Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why should I complete a standing order? We prefer standing orders - they are much simpler for us, and for you. There is no need for reminders to renew each year, although of course you can still cancel at any time. Our promise to you is that if you pay by standing order, we will not increase the price for your subscription - EVER - as long as your standing order remains in force. This is our LIFETIME LOYALTY BONUS, and we have clients still paying the same annual amount for some newsletters as they paid when they joined more than 20 years ago.
2. Can I have the newsletter by email instead of by post? At present, no. This is not because we don’t want to send your newsletter this way, it is because of differential VAT rules on electronic delivery that mean email subscriptions attract VAT. We hope this wrinkle in the tax law will change soon (it has been widely discussed in the press), and when it does, we will include an email option.
3. I am overseas - can I still subscribe? Yes, at the same price, and if you are outside Europe we can offer delivery by email as the VAT rules do not apply.
4. Can I get back copies? We do not currently have an online library facility, but every December we make the last year’s newsletters available to subscribers in one handy, single, searchable PDF document.
5. Can I subscribe for more than one year? Standing orders renew automatically, so that is the easiest way to ensure your subscription, but we will also offer a two-year subscription for £499. Please contact us by email or telephone if this is of interest.
CONTACT DETAILS AND RISK WARNING
Techinvest, The McHattie Group, St Brandon’s House,
29 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5QT. Tel: 0117 407 0225.
Warning: the price and value of all shares may go down as well as up, and you may not get back the full amount invested. You should not buy equity securities with money you cannot afford to lose. Technology companies may exhibit greater than average volatility, meaning your investment may be subject to sudden and large falls in value and you may get back nothing at all. Changes in rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value or price of the investment in sterling terms. As with other investments, transactions in technology securities may also have tax consequences and on these you should consult your tax adviser. We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that all statements of fact and opinion contained in this publication are fair and accurate in all material respects. Investors should seek appropriate professional advice if any points are unclear. This newsletter is intended to give general advice only, and the investments mentioned are not necessarily suitable for any individual. It is possible that the officers of the McHattie Group and their associates may have a beneficial holding in any of the securities mentioned in this guide. Andrew McHattie is responsible for the preparation of the research recommendations contained within. Published by The McHattie Group, St Brandon's House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5QT. Tel: 0117 407 0225. E-Mail: email@example.com. Web Site: http://www.techinvest.co.uk. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photographic, or otherwise without the prior permission of the copyright holder. ©2019. The McHattie Group offers restricted advice on certain types of investment only. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.